Pages

Visit my original blog, too http://timeforbritain.wordpress.com/

Sunday 1 January 2012

Track

Track is a place where I can keep up-to-date with my progress and reply to offers. It has recently become the most important UCAS overlap to me.

Waiting for offers is more scary than it seemed to be a month ago. Now, when my application is already sent, I cannot do almost anything to boost my chances in the application process. I wrote "almost", because I asked universities whether they need scanned copies of my qualifications. They replied that it would support my application, so I sent these documents to them via mial.

Roughly 2 days after sending application, you can log in to TRACK.

  • To log in you will need your Personal ID and the same username and password you used in Apply!

  • You can substitute a choice within 7 days from the date printed on your original UCAS welcome letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment