Pages

Visit my original blog, too http://timeforbritain.wordpress.com/

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Hello world!

Hello world, I am David from Poland and my aim is to help all foreign students applying for undergraduate courses in the UK.

To be honest, English has always been the biggest love of mine. Everything started in 2009, when I enrolled on an English course organized by Krakow Empik Language School. To sum up, It was the most beautiful time in my life. Not only did I meet numerous outstanding people, but I also fell in love with the British culture. Who inspired me? Who changed my attitude to life? It was a short, middle-aged, black woman... Sophia-my teacher, native speaker of English, but also the most cheerful person I have ever met in my life. Thanks to her, I realised that learning English can be a real fun. She told us: forget about the Grammar-it doesn't really matter-I want to know who you are, who you love and who loves you... Oh maybe I am too much inquisitive but you have to speak-so do not be scared and keep talking:).

I set up my blog to help those who want to change their lives and make their dreams come true:) So if you are thinking about studying in Great Britain, my blog might be very useful to you.

I know how stressful a UCAS process of application may be. That is why I decided to explain everything thoroughly. I have a lot of practical hints which may make you stand out from the crowd...

I have recently read an inspiring cliché: "It is better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all..." I had to mention it... I hope it will support you through the UCAS application process :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is a comment.
    To delete a comment, just log in, and view the posts' comments, there you will have the option to edit or delete them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David, your blog is fantastic and very helpful, thanks a million for doing this :) I aspire to study in the UK too, I hope it works out well for me... Btw, your enthusiasm about UK (and especially Scotland, duh!) has absolutely made my day. Wish you good luck at the Uni, have a great time, and - keep us updated! ;)

    ReplyDelete