Pages

Visit my original blog, too http://timeforbritain.wordpress.com/

Thursday 29 December 2011

Inspiring blogs, websites magazines etc.

Have you ever been in awe while reading an article or a great book. I am certain you have. What do I do in my spare time? Hmmm... Let me thing... thousands of things. I never let myself waste my precious time. Yeah, I am convinced that life is a gift which should be fully used. Maybe I am too immodest, but I consider myself to be a very open-minded young man. I have dozens of passions and I always suffer from a lack of time:( But I love the way I am and I wouldn't like to be anyone else. To be frank, I tried once and I failed. I cannot pretend that I am a daredevil or a strongman:) I am just a normal boy with merits and flaws...

I mentioned that I love broadening my mind. I reckon that we shouldn't be concentrated only on one thing. Guys, the world is so diverse-full of colours. I know, I know... everybody wants to be a master in their own field. However, a good lawyer can be a wonderful cook, right?

I want to be creative and develop various skills: mathematical skills, writing skills, logical reasoning skills... I want to be curious about the world:) Because I am a human being and we have been nosy for 4 millions years:)

Here I want to present a list of blocks which inspired me to start writing my own blog.

Student life blog

International student blog

London and me blog

RGU student's blog

Websites which may help you to improve your English and understand (I do not mean understand their accent yet behaviours and culture) the British:)



Londyńczycy  Good series for a spare time. Quite realistic, slightly annoying but interesting:)

Gary's funnybook It is my IT/English teacher's website:) I am convinced that you will like it:)

Chomikuj Merkucio Angielski a lot of material for IELTS and information about studying in the UK.

Eagle Polish Students' Society Great forum for those who intend to study in Aberdeen-gas and oil capital of Europe:)

Szlifuj swój angielski My favourite polish website about the English Language.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LancasterManagement?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase Here you can find outstanding Business lectures.



The most interesting person in the business world. I recommend watching some of his inspiring lectures!

Inc. It is subsequent marvelous business website.

BBC It is the best news provider in the world! Radio broadcasts, best articles, generally speaking-everything!

emito Here you may find everything about living in the UK-great news, marvelous forum, fantastic articles.

Great magazines

English Matters Indisputably, it my favourite magazine. You can find it in language libraries. Thanks to the Internet, you have an access to MP3 articles. All you need to do is to enter the code from the magazine.

Business English

If you are curious about Business, you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment