Pages

Visit my original blog, too http://timeforbritain.wordpress.com/

Saturday 18 August 2012

Long Journey

"Long  journey, David?" 
That's what my boss said when he got to know that my place at Robert Gordon University had been officially confirmed.

Yeah, I think that life is a journey and I am currently at the bus stop called "RGU" waiting for a bus which can take me to my final destination... I realize that it is going to be a difficult journey, but nobody said it was easy:)

I came back from my work (Tesco) and found this email:

"Dear Mr Jaskiewicz,
Congratulations. This email confirms your place at Robert Gordon University for the Management with Marketing, N2N5 course. Your course starts in September 2012."
 
 
Although I was dead tired, I decided to visit my university and its Business School. Afterwards, I came back home, had one-hour sleep and went to work (Japanese restaurant). I was soooo exhausted when I came back home at 11 pm. Actually, I was so tired that I couldn't even sleep. And I was also extremely excited:)





It is impossible to describe this wonderful feeling and a sense of achievement when you are accepted by university and your dream comes true. You will never know if you never try!



When I was coming back from RGU, I found this poster. I thought: If I had not applied and had given up in the middle of the road , I would not be here now. Maybe it sounds like a cliché, but if you have dreams, follow them even if the whole world is against you. Even if there are many obstacles, even if your dreams seem to be unreal...

1 comment:

  1. To musi być fajne uczucie, że Ci się udało :) Też myśle o wyjeździe do Szkocji na studia, teraz będę w klasie maturalnej, więc prawdopodobnie to wszystko przede mną. Pisz, pisz dalej to może się czegoś więcej dowiem :)

    ReplyDelete