Pages

Visit my original blog, too http://timeforbritain.wordpress.com/

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Reaching my destination

I am so happy that I managed to reach my destination despite various obstacles...

I think that now I may provide U with a number of practical tips about living and working in the United Kingdom.

First of all, U have to book a flight, because an airplane is the fastest means of transport. Obviously, you can also get here by bus, but I wouldn't recommend it;p;p

I chose easyJet (http://www.easyjet.com/EN) from Krakow to Edinburgh,yet I know that many people travel with RYANAIR or Lufthansa (Luft is cheap only when U buy a return ticket Krakow-Aberdeen). U just have to find an appropriate date with a good price and pay with credit or debit card. Then U must print your boarding pass and this is it. Oh, do not forget about a limit of you luggage-it is 20 kilo if U fly with easyJet, and 15 (not sure) if U choose RYANAIR.


I will try to explain thoroughly how to get to Aberdeen from Edinburgh Airport, as it can be slightly complicated. First of all, U have to book (oh, in the UK you usually buy when U book ) a bus ticket here http://uk.megabus.com. You just have to select number of passengers, travel locations and dates. Afterwards, you ought to pay with a credit/debit card and remember-print or write down your reservation number as U will have to show it to driver:)

The North Sea The North Sea

U will have some changes, but do not worry, as U can check a plan of your journey if you press "view"-as far as I remember, it is located next to prices of tickets. I can explain my journey in Polish (I sent that message to my Polish friend):
To jest tak: wysiadasz na lotnisku, pytasz sie gdzie sa przystanki autobusowe. Bede przy wyjsciu (doslownie), idziesz i szukasz MEGABUS (bedzie takie logo, wiec poznasz). Sprawdzasz, kiedy masz Stagecoach 747 (wtedy co na bilecie, ale lepiej wiedziec;p;p;p i wydrukuj sobie te rezerwacje). Czekasz hahaha. Wsiadasz do autobusu i pokazujesz kierwcy i to bedzie takk po 20 minutach przystanek na takiej zajezdni (i to jest chyba ostatni przystanek tego autobusu)-nazywa sie on "FERRYTOLL PARK AND RIDE", tam czekasz na dwupietrowego megabusa. To jest taka stacja, wiec mozesz spytac pracownikow, kiedy podjedzie (zreszta i tak masz to napisane na bilecie). Wsiadasz i pytasz kierowcy, gdzie bedzie przesiadka (tez masz to napisane na bilecie). W trakcie przesiadki bierzesz bagaz i idziesz do innego autobusu (zwykle od razu stoi obok, wiec nie trzeba czekac i tylko bagaz wziac):)P:):) Potem bedziesz miec jakies przesiadki./ Ja mialem 2: w Perth i Dundee.

So do not worry and enjoy your journey:) as Scotland is beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment